Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2010

After Show Report : Diana Vickers at Krystof Strozyna

After the Krystof's Strozyna I was able to pop backstage and chat with pop starlet and possibly Krystof's number one fan, Diana Vickers. Dressed in a geometric black and digi print cropped jacket from Krystof's A/W 10 / 11 collection Diana sweetly shared her thoughts on the show...

"I just thought it was so beautiful! the cream colours, mints and lilacs were so feminine. The draped skirts were so gorgeous and are exactly my taste, down to a T. I loved the the cut and defined shoulders and want it all in my wardrobe! It was all absolutely stunning!"

I too shared Diana's enthusiasm for Krystof's latest creations as he presented ultra chic and wearable mini dresses and separates in delicious spring/summer pastels.

Words & Image : Lara Angol