Pages

Friday 16 September 2011

Diana Vickers Front Row at Krystof Strozyna

Photography by Lucas Seidenfaden

Stopping by to sample the collection in a fleeting visit was super-blogger Susie Bubble.  

I caught up with tv-presenter, model, DJ extraordinaire Zara Martin just before the show just before the lights dimmed. Looking as stunning as ever in a bright orange blazer jacket borrowed from the PR, she popped backstage after to sing her praises. Having been a fan of Krystof's for the past three seasons she couldn't be happier for the designer:

“I've been a fan of Krystof ever since I saw his collection about three seasons ago and I think what's so amazing about him is that he really keeps true to his DNA of his brand but always kind of comes out with a new version of it...”, talking about the addition of denim “...yeah, and I love the fact that he's bringing more kind of trousers and tailored pieces into it because normally it's very dress heavy. I'm really happy for him.”
 

Another seasoned admirer, Diana Vickers was also out front row to support the Polish national's Spring Summer 2012 collection, with only the highest praises:“I thought it was lovely, you know, it's Krystof's stamp on it. The colours; I love when he uses lilac and adds structure to all of the dresses...I love all of his collection, it's really beautiful, really elegant and I loved the denim, he's not done that before, and yeah I love a bit of denim!” 

Stopping by to sample the collection in a fleeting visit was super-blogger Susie Bubble, also resplendent in striking orange. Do we detect an emerging trend?

Text: Madeleine Ayers