Pages

Monday 30 July 2012

EXCLUSIVE| VFS chats to OTW SS13 designer Hana Cha



Last week, we took a look at one of Vauxhall Fashion Scout's newly announced Ones to Watch designers, Hana Cha. Over the weekend, we caught up with her to discuss the exciting news and to try and squeeze some information out of her about her highly anticipated SS13 collection!

"I already knew about VFS before and I thought if I could have any opportunity to show my collection, it would be amazing and unforgettable memory.  And finally I got in!  I am so excited and cannot wait to show my new collection at VFS Ones to Watch.

I must say it means a lot to me. VFS is a springboard to move forward to a broad and an international fashion field.  On the top of that, young rising designers can be exposed to mass press and media via VFS, I think it is really good opportunity to get in. 

I am willing to give hints of my SS13 collection, however, I can give you just exclusive hints. 
My new coming collection will be shown a drastic contrast by using opposite colour palettes which are black and white. 
Furthermore, there will be a pictorial brush stroke and unique fabrication which represent my strength and identity of design. "

By Editor Cass Gowing, 
Exclusive images courtesy of Hana Cha