Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

FRONT ROW| Heohwan Simulation FEB'13





Former Merit Award winner Heohwan Simulation showcased his AW13 collection on the catwalk at our Freemason's Hall. MTV presenter Laura Whitmore and stylist, writer and tipped to be fashion's next big thing Angela Scanlon spoke from the front row on the designer.

Laura Whitmore
I am a huge fan of the Heohwan Simulation brand, I’m wearing one of his jackets today! I love the fact that his clothes are edgy enough to be different, but wearable enough for every day life. I thoroughly enjoyed the show.
Angela Scanlon
I am wearing a Heohwan Simulation dress today; I love the talent he showcases through his work. For such a new designer he demonstrates such maturity in his work. His pieces offer great shapes and most importantly they are wearable.

Images by Kris Elliott (@KrisElliott)